You are a student, and it’s been your goal to join your dream college in a foreign country. Unfortunately, there is too much riding on this goal as it connects the dots for your future. You don’t want to go wrong in pursuing this idea of going abroad. But, you don’t have enough experience in visa applications and processes as it’s something you aren’t trained to do. So, what can you do to ensure your chances of being accepted are as good as they can be?
Luckily, there are professionals trained in these matters who know what they are doing and can minimise mistakes and maximise the chances of your visa being accepted. These professionals are migration consultants. A similar situation could apply to you whether you were a skilled professional who seeks permanent residence or permits to set up businesses or investments.
A migration consultant is a professional who assists people in migrating from one nation to another for various reasons such as travel, work, study, business, and more. In addition, they provide legal assistance in migration laws laid down by the particular country’s legislation.
The duties of consultants include but are not limited to:
- Evaluating the chances of a client’s visa being approved.
- Assisting in preparing a client’s migration paperwork, applications, and documents and proofreading them to avoid errors and ensure accuracy.
- Helping a client prepare for the visa interviews.
- Communicating with the authorities of the particular country and following up with the applications to give regular updates to the client.
Migration consultants assist clients seeking visas for numerous reasons, such as:
- General Skilled Migration Visas: Here, skilled workers or graduates who satisfy the requirements may seek to apply for permanent residence or temporary visas to further increase their stay, which could eventually act as a pathway to a permanent residence.
- Temporary Graduate Visas: These visas are handed out to graduates of universities and colleges of that particular nation to temporarily reside there and work for a specific duration.
- Student Visas: These are temporary visas given to students who seek to study in that particular country.
- Parent Visas: This type of visa is meant for parents who seek to stay with their children who live in a different country.
- Partner Visas: Partners who want to live with their spouses who reside in a different country seek these visas.
- Business and Investment Visas: Individuals who seek to establish businesses or invest in a said country are required to apply for these types of visas.
- Employment Sponsored Visas: These visas are meant to be handed out to employees where the employers require them to work full time in a different country.
Migration consultants are trained professionals with the experience, knowledge and required skill sets to assist clients to fully optimise their applications as professionally as possible so that the chances of their visa being accepted are maximum. In addition, these professionals have experience helping multiple clients and possess the trade tricks that a layperson wouldn’t know.
Besides, in most countries, these professionals are recognised by the governments who either hand out licences or provide some forms of recognition to avoid fraud and protect the prospects’ interests. So, sure, you can apply yourself. But making mistakes would, in most cases, cost you money and time.
Hiring a migration consultant doesn’t necessarily have to cost a lot. If you search correctly, you will find the right platform to get the services at competitive prices.