You have a chance to gain a sizable bonus when you use the efficient European betting strategy. A European Handicap is a straightforward wager that is good for those who are new to betting. How do you play the European handicap, then, and what exactly is it? The trustworthy bookmaker 22Bet mobile will provide you with a clear-cut solution below.
The only three possible results in a European handicap are win, draw, and lose. It is up to the player to wager on one of those three doors.
European Handicap is a simple game that is easy to learn and understand.
Compared to Asian rafters, European rafters are a very simple form that anyone can grasp from the first time they learn. The European Handicap has the following terms and characteristics:
- 1×2 Handicap: Door 1 is for the home team. The player wins when the home team wins. Door X is a tie bet, the player wins when there is a tie. Door 2 is placed for the away team. The player wins when the away team wins.
- FT: Full Time refers to the entire match, including the first, second, and extra time between the two games.This bet does not include the 2 extra periods and penalty kicks, if any.
- FT 1×2: Full-time European Handicap, where players will bet on wins, draws, and losses for the full match result.
- First Half 1×2: This is a European bet only calculated during the first half, including 45 minutes of the main kick and extra time.
- Besides, depending on the progress of the match, the European Handicap also includes the first 10 minutes, 15 minutes to determine or the second half.
How to Bet on Europe Effectively
For professional bettors, European bets are very simple and easy to play. However, newbies need to practice, learn and improve more. Here are some effective European betting methods you can refer to.
There are many tips for effective European betting
have experience playing European rafters
You must understand how to play the European handicap if you wish to wager in Europe. That much is clear. Above, the idea and general layout of half rafters were displayed. Additionally, by getting in touch with reality or consulting friends, you can delve deeper into football sites.
The three most common sorts of bets in the football betting market are European, Asian, and Big Under. Particularly easy and excellent for beginners to exercise their hands are the European and Over-Under markets. The Asian Handicap has a lot of odds and a tricky game. But this is the most intriguing and well-liked kind of wager. Additionally, for ideal practices, you ought to select the top bookmaker on the market.
If you are a newbie, then it is better to start with European bets. You only need to carefully study the knowledge and how to play to achieve initial success.
You should have a good understanding of European rafters.
Know the necessary information
In addition, keeping a close eye on information about teams, tournaments, and matches is a must. If you do not grasp the information, it is easy to bet on emotions or rely on luck. This will greatly reduce your chances of winning. The information you need to capture timely and often is:
- Which team has the best record?
- The recent performance of the two teams shows which team flourishes and which team declines.
- Who is the coach? Are there any notable personnel changes? What is the coach’s playing strategy?
- Is the tournament taking place at home or away? What is the weather condition?
In short, every little piece of information related to the match needs attention. To get information, you can participate in forums, groups, and follow football-related websites online. In addition, reading the news at the reputable bookie of your choice is also a quick and effective way.
Check the house and hit effectively
You should look carefully, review the rafters table every day, combine the forms of fast odds, slow bets, etc. Effective European betting methods are specific to the following cases:
- Hitting Over 0.5 FT: This is a running method where the player closes the bet while the match takes place. At the 10th minute of the match, you can bet 0 0.5 and then increase it gradually. The method of sticking to a master can greatly increase your chances of winning.
- Full Time Betting: Follow the rules that the handicap team is the home team. Stay away from the match with too many participants.
- Avoid house traps: Many unscrupulous bookmakers will offer and lure players into house traps.Usually, these bets are thought to be “delicious”. But a careful analysis shows that it is not feasible and we can lose money when choosing this bet. To avoid traps, you should place bets 3 to 5 days before the match. The closer to the game time, the house often changes the score continuously, causing players to panic.
Players should carefully and thoroughly bet, choosing an effective way to play
Keep your mind steady, not bossy
When participating in football betting in general and European rafters in particular, players need to always keep in mind:
- Not subjectively, thinking that the European bet is too simple, the winning and losing results are too clear. From that recognition, the player will choose the bet emotionally. This is the biggest cause of losing bets.
- There is no need to worry too much: many players show excessive stress and anxiety. When participating in the game of winning and losing, players need to be psychologically ready to lose money. This helps the player to be gentle, liberal, calm and able to make the most accurate choice.
- Winning is not arrogant. Losing is not discouraged: Losing courage because of failure, yang yang pride because of winning, are bad states that will lead you to greater failure later.
Manage capital and time strategically
In the matches of the day, there will be at least 1 match where your win rate can be up to 80%. Therefore, you should only choose that golden match and invest a reasonable amount of money. The amount of the bet depends on your financial situation. However, according to experts, 1 match a day, 1 million per match, is the most reasonable.
Need to manage time and capital well when participating in betting