CBD oil is a natural and safe product that has become increasingly popular in Australia. The CBD oil market is evolving quickly, with more research being done to determine how it can benefit people. This guide will help you understand the different types of CBD oil available, how to buy it online safely and legally, and what health benefits it can offer your body.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the major cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant and is considered an active ingredient. It’s also known as a non-psychoactive component that has been proven to have a wide range of health benefits.
It’s important to note that CBD oil isn’t necessarily made from hemp, which is another name used for the marijuana plant. Hemp isn’t psychoactive, but it can be extracted from industrial hemp plants with little THC content (less than 0.3%). In fact, CBD oil derived from hemp contains less than 0.2% THC content on average—meaning it’s not considered toxic or intoxicating by law under Australian legislation
What are the benefits of CBD?
CBD can be used for a wide range of health issues, including:
- Anxiety and stress. CBD is thought to reduce anxiety by increasing levels of serotonin, which helps to alleviate symptoms of depression. There is also evidence that it promotes relaxation without causing sedation.
- Sleep and insomnia. Studies show that CBD might improve sleep cycles and quality of sleep, which could help with conditions like insomnia, fibromyalgia, chronic pain syndrome and more.
- Pain relief. Research suggests that CBD may work as an anti-inflammatory agent in the body—and there’s plenty of anecdotal evidence from those who suffer from chronic pain conditions such as Crohn’s disease or multiple sclerosis that this is true!
- Digestion issues & IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Studies have shown that cannabidiol acts as an antispasmodic agent in the digestive tract by increasing tone in smooth muscles around organs such as the intestine while reducing muscle contractions. This has led researchers to believe it could be effective at treating digestive problems caused by spasms such as IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
What are the different types of CBD?
CBD oil is available in different forms. These include CBD oil tinctures, CBD gummies and capsules. As a general rule of thumb, the more concentrated and strong the CBD is, the less you need to consume for it to have an effect on your body. If you’re looking for something that provides immediate relief from anxiety or pain without having to wait for hours before it kicks in (like with THC), then higher concentrations are probably better suited for you than lower ones.
It’s also important to note that there are several different kinds of oil used in products: hemp seed oil, olive oil, MCT oil and coconut oil all have their own unique benefits depending on what kind of results you want from using them regularly – so make sure you check out each product carefully before deciding which one works best for your needs!
Is CBD legal in Australia?
In short, yes. CBD is a legal substance in Australia and it’s not listed as a controlled substance. This means that you can order and buy CBD oil in Australia without breaking any laws or regulations. In fact, CBD is legal in all states and territories across Australia—so you can buy it from any reputable brand.
That said, there are some things to consider before purchasing your first bottle of CBD oil.
Buying online versus prescription
There are several reasons why it can be more beneficial to buy CBD oil online in Australia than from a pharmacy.
- Online shops offer a cheaper price than pharmacies. Most prescription products at your local pharmacy will have inflated prices due to less competition in the Australian market.
- It’s more convenient to buy online than to go to a pharmacy or health store. You don’t have to leave home, wait in line, or deal with expensive doctor’s consultations.
- Buying online is more private than going into a physical store because no one knows what you’re buying unless they see your screen! This is especially important for those who want discretion when purchasing items for their health benefits such as CBD oil for pain relief; if it helps them feel better without getting stigmatised then all the better!
- Although, if you have a medical condition, it is recommended you see a doctor for guidance on treatment. As they will be able to provide expert advice and on-going support to monitor the effectiveness of CBD.
3 Best CBD oil brands in Australia
There are many CBD oil brands in Australia, but not all of them are created equal. Some will give you the results you want, while others may fall short.
If you have difficulty sleeping, we recommend Lullaby Luxury .The founder of this company was diagnosed with cancer and found that CBD helped him with his insomnia. He was so impressed by the results that he wanted to share them with the world. Since then, he and his team have created a whole line of products designed to improve sleep—not just CBD. They ship directly from Sydney so you’ll get your package fast. You won’t need a prescription, and you can check out online!
Little Green Pharma is a great company to order from if you have a real medical condition. If you have been diagnosed with anything from chronic pain to cancer, this is the right place for you. They specialize in medical cannabis and make sure that every patient gets access to CBD and THC. Of course, you will need a prescription before ordering from them.
Kiara Naturals is our favorite brand if you’re looking to explore a variety of CBD products. They have vapes, gummies, oils, and loads of different flavors.Unfortunately, they’re based in Switzerland, so it can take some time to get the product shipped to your doorstep. If you’re willing to wait for the delivery, though, it’s worth it—their products are amazing!
We hope you found this information useful, and we wish you all the best on your CBD journey! If you’re looking to try CBD oil, we highly recommend checking out CBD OilAustralia. They provide independent reviews, monthly product recommendations, and helpful buyer’s guides to help you make an informed decision.