Individuals must prioritize their physical health and consume food known to enhance their overall wellbeing. Individuals who want to reduce body weight can consult a nutritionist in Karachi. The nutritionist can help the person make relevant changes in their diet and engage in physical activities to maintain a healthy BMI.
Apple cider vinegar has multiple health benefits, such as:
- Helps Reduce Weight: Apple cider vinegar is known to aid in reducing weight. It contains acetic acid, which improves metabolism and reduces fat deposits in the body. People can easily find it in departmental stores at a reasonable price. One can consume it in their drink or take supplements.
- Maintains Blood Sugar Levels: Individuals with high blood sugar should consider taking apple cider vinegar in lukewarm water in the morning or night. It contains acetic acid, which helps in balancing the blood sugar levels in the body.
- Helps Balance Insulin Levels: Patients with diabetes Type 2 can consume two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar at night to notice the change in their symptoms. Apple cider vinegar helps balance blood sugar levels. The high levels can lead to insulin resistance causing obesity and correlating problems. However, patients with multiple physical illnesses must consult a specialist and take medications accordingly to avoid complications.
- Reduces Cholesterol: Improving triglycerides levels is beneficial for the overall health of the person. The use of apple cider vinegar has proven effective in reducing cholesterol and enhancing heart health. Adults with high cholesterol can also opt for ACR supplements. It is also known to boost high-density lipoprotein, commonly known as good cholesterol.
- Enhances the Gut Health: Apple cider vinegar produces lactobacillus in the fermentation stage. It helps to prevent infections, leading to improved overall physical health. lactobacillus helps reduce bacterial growth.
- Contains Antioxidants: Apple cider vinegar also contains polyphenols known to fight free radicals. They are responsible for the formation of cancerous cells and the deterioration of cardiovascular health. Individuals at higher risk of suffering from these diseases must include apple cider vinegar in their routine to minimize the chances of suffering from deadly diseases. It also contains potassium, which has antioxidant properties.
- Curb Cravings: The people who want to reduce weight must use apple cider vinegar by diluting it in water before meals. It helps make the person feel satisfied, which ultimately helps to consume a smaller portion of their meal. People with balanced blood sugar levels feel satisfied.
- Fight Germs: Apple cider vinegar helps fight the bacteria and enhance the overall health of the person. It is efficacious in treating nail fungus, warts, and hair lice.
- Improves Skin Health: Apple cider vinegar helps balance the pH level of the skin. It is effective in treating skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and dry skin. However, people must use the diluted form of ACV on the skin. It helps to fight bacteria and minimizes the chances of further breakouts. Using it as a toner can help the person notice visible improvement in skin health.
- Improves Hair: Vitamin B and C help strengthen the hair. They help reduce hair breakage. Individuals with hair issues can use ACV by diluting it in water and applying it once a week to notice visible improvement in hair fall.
People with high blood sugar levels and cholesterol can consume the diluted form of apple cider vinegar daily, but it is best to consult a specialist at Ittefaq Hospital. The specialist can guide the patient regarding other medications that have to be taken along with remedies to notice visible improvement in the health. The daily diet can help the person maintain healthy body weight and minimize the chances of complications. A healthy individual has enhanced physical and psychological health; having a positive impact on personal and professional life.