Linksys extender is a phenomenal device to boost your slow WiFi network. Apart from that, it even enhances the range of your WiFi. Hence, benefits are limitless when it comes to Linksys extender. However, to avail of all such features, you need to access the Linksys extender setup wizard. That is where this article is going to come in handy.
So, to have a perfect guide, make sure you get through the following points. It will help you resolve various issues if you confront them. Hence, you should read every single piece of information with extreme care. Without wasting more time, let’s get into the matter. Keep reading.
Steps to Access Linksys Extender Setup Wizard
- Start with setting up your Linksys extender.
- Get it out of the box and assemble its antennas.
- Check your extender for any physical damages.
- Choose the right location to place the Linksys extender.
- Plug the Linksys extender into a power source.
- Power on the device and wait for the LEDs to stop blinking.
- Link the repeater to the router.
- Depending on your preference, you can choose between wired and wireless connections.
- Turn the power on of your computer or laptop.
- Open an updated web browser on your computer.
- Enter the extender.linksys.com web address in the address bar of the web browser.
- Press the Enter key to move to the extender login page.
- Make sure you have your login credentials.
- If not, you need to enter your default login details.
- You can always get the default login details from the extender user manual.
- Click the Log In button to access the Linksys extender setup wizard.
- This is also known as the extender dashboard page.
- That’s it! You have access to all the settings of your extender.
After completing the extender setup, you can connect to the Linksys extender setup-xxx and enjoy fast internet connection. So, to have a quick read about them, let’s get through the following points.
Preparation Tips to Access Linksys Extender Dashboard
- Always check the power cable for any cuts or damaged parts.
- If the power cable is damaged, make sure you replace it.
- Furthermore, you should ensure the power socket is working perfectly.
- The extender placement should be done wisely.
- Make sure nothing is hampering the WiFi signals of your extender.
- So, get rid of unwanted objects surrounding the Linksys extender.
- While connecting the Linksys extender and router, the distance between them should be the least.
- So, always connect them by using an Ethernet cable.
- This will give you the best extender-router connection.
- When choosing the web browser, you need to select an updated web browser.
- Apart from that, you must ensure that the web browser is compatible with your computer or laptop.
- Hence, you need to keep the operating system of your device in mind while choosing the web browser.
- Never enter the wrong or incorrect web address.
- Furthermore, make sure you don’t commit any grammatical or typing errors.
- You need to ensure that the router is connected to the internet.
Keeping all these points in check will help you do the Linksys extender login easily. After that, you can enjoy the best WiFi coverage throughout your house or office.
You need to give adequate care to the Linksys extender along with the router. Just like the extender, you must also do the Linksys router login. That way you have complete access to the extender and router dashboard. With that in hand, you can easily modify the basic settings to have ultra-fast and stable internet connectivity.