Valorant is the most popular FPS game in esports and it is developed by Riot Games. There are many players who want to be the best Valorant player but if your gaming aim is good then you will become the best Valorant player. However, there are a few things that you have to improve like the mouse sensitivity and the DPI (dots per inches). And a few things we will discuss in the article. We are here to assist you by providing all the information related to Valorant eDPI. Stick with this article till the very end to get all the details. Now, let’s start:-
Most Valorant pros suggest you keep the eDPI between 200-400. Some best pro players use the lower eDPI like 400, 800, and also in some cases 1600. However, we suggest you use 800 for the Valorant game because it is neither too fast nor too slow. Valorant is a tactical FPS, you may use the small movement, etc.
There are some easy ways that help you to calculate the eDPI and the formula is:-
There are some best eDPI for valorant that will be helpful for you and the eDPI calculator:-
● Brax= DPI is 400 and the sensitivity is 0.354. So, the eDPI is 141.6
● Shroud= DPI he uses is 450 and sensitivity is 0.78. So, the eDPI is 351
● Myth= DPI is 700 and sensitivity is 0.225. And the eDPI is 157.5
● Ninja= DPI he uses are 800 and sensitivity is 0.75, so the eDPIis 600.
● Hiko= DPI is 1600 and the sensitivity is 0.36. And the eDPI is 576.
There are some easy and simple steps that you have to use for your settings with the Valorant eDPI calculator and search for the correct sensitivity:-
● You have to load the Vlaorant’s training range.
● Then, try to lock your mouse in the target when strafing.
● Now, increase eDPI a little when you are not able to do it then again try to do it.
● Lastly, you can track simply and try to reduce eDPI by just a small increment and track your targets.
Below is the following list of all the professional players who use 800 eDPI while playing the Valorant game, follow the mentioned things:-
Recently played Major Tournament Achievements by elec:-
● IEM XVI Cologne ($1,000,000)
● StarLadder CIS RMR 2021 ($100,000)
● ·DreamHack Masters Spring 2021 ($250,000)
● BLAST Premier: Global Final 2020 ($1,000,000)
Below is the following elec’s mouse setup that he uses:-
● The mouse he uses is from Logitech Pro X superlight
● Mousepad is Logitech G640
● eDPI is 880
● DPI is 400
● Sensitivity is 2.2
● The zoom he uses is 1.05
● The raw input is always on.
Recently played the Major Tournament Achievements by Twistzz:-
● IEM Season XIV – Chicago ($250,000)
● ESL One: Cologne 2019 ($300,000)
● ESL Pro League Season 9: Finals ($600,000)
Here is the following setup of his mouse that he uses:-
Recently played the Major Tournament Achievements by sh1ro’s are:-
● BLAST Premier: Spring Finals 2021 ($425,000)
● IEM Season XVI – Summer ($250,000)
● IEM Season XV – World Championship ($1,000,000)
Below are the following setups that he uses while playing the game:-
● The Mouse is from the Xtrfy M4
● Mousepad he uses from ZOWIE G-SR
● eDPI is on 800
● DPI is 800
● Sensitivity will be 1
● Zoom in 1
● The Raw Input will also on ON
Major Tournament Achievements by the dev1ce:-
● IEM Season XV – Global Challenge ($500,000)
● DreamHack Masters Winter 2020: Europe ($150,000)
● ESL Pro League Season 12: Europe ($450,000)
Below we mentioned all the major mouse setups that he uses:-
● Mouse is from the ZOWIE EC2
● The mousepad that he uses is from the Logitech G640
● eDPI is 800
● DPI is 400
● Sensitivity is on 2
● Zoom in 1.1
● Raw Input will ON
Here is the following list of all his settings or setups that are helpful for you:-
● The mouse he uses is from the Logistic G pro superlight
● The mousepad is from the Artisan zero Xsoft
● eDPI is 320
● DPI is 800
● Sensitivity is on the 0.4
● Zoom in 1
● The raw input is also ON.
Always get in touch with the latest info on top players and their setup from Mongraal Keyboard to FaZe GPU and more. Thus, it will greatly impact your gameplay and get you a step closer to becoming a PRO.
In this article, we have discussed all the detailed information on is 800 eDPI good for Valorant? We hope that all the information will be helpful for you and enhance your mouse settings or improve your gameplay. Follow all the settings that are mentioned carefully and now, enjoy your game.